Monday, October 10, 2011

Vintage-shabby chic.......






At Kraft It Up, we had our choice of three styles, I chose "vintage-shabby chic", and I hope I got it right! I found a picture of my friends from back in "1969", taken with my "instant" polaroid!!!! Sorry the picture isn't too good of the girls, but back then, that was a good instant pic, he-he!!! I used the kraft paper as background, then added my vintage style papers! I distressed all the papers, made the crotched flower to match, made the title letters and banner, did some sewing and added lots of lace for that shabby feel! Hope you like it, and thanks for stoppin' by! Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. Soooo adorable !!! Stunning card ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful page, Catz, and I'm extrememly impressed that you crocheted your own little flower. Wow wow wow! That makes your page that little bit extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Really Gorgeous Layout Catz!!!
    That Banner is Superb... & WOWZERS you Crochet the flower how AWESOME!! I would love to be able to do that..... hehehe
    THANKS for Sharing with US over @ KIU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous.. so many beautiful details.. love the layers and the banner. well done..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous shabby LO Catz.. adore all the yummy lace and textures!! Thanks so much for playing along at KIU :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome vinatge page ...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete