Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tilda in black....with secret surprise!!!!






This is for a couple challenges! Magnolia Stamp lovers(black), and Magnolia Down Under(a surprise-hidden tag to right of Tilda). I used some of my fav black papers on this little card! I colored Tilda with distrss inks, made my rolled flowers with the same black papers, I made the banner too, and also made the hidden tag that has the black ribbon on end of it! Was a fun little card to make! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous - so dramatic with all the black and yet it's still soft and feminine!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our "It's a secret" challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..my!! this is gorgeous!
    Love the colours and beautiful details!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card en congrats with your place in the top 3 of magnolia stamp lovers.
    Hugs Ellen40

    ReplyDelete