Monday, October 31, 2011

Random Facts.....








This is for Sketchabilities(#58), and Get Picky(#13)! I LOVED the sketch that was supplied for us at Sketchabilities, was so much fun to work with! I had fun coming up with the strips of paper and deciding on what papers to do my cut work on for the leaves! At Get Picky we were given a picture for inspiration, and I loved the colors of green, white, blue, and a slight touch of pink! So I used Dorothy as my subject, she's always game!! I layered and distressed all the papers, added pearls, I crotched the small flower, and added some lace at torn spot! Sure hope you like it, thanks so very much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

12 comments:

  1. I love how your flowers come out like that :) thanks for playing with sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the distressed feel of your layout, thanks for playing along at Get Picky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, love the distressing and layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely take. The color combo is perfect and the fussy cutting is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a stunning layout, love the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO!
    Thanks for playing along with SA!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the details on this :)

    Margrethe
    onelifedocumented.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layers! Thanks for playing along at Get Picky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!Love the muted look and all the detailed elements! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! I get to thank you twice over for playing along with us both at Sketchabilities AND Get Picky! Awesome..x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty distressed layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities & using our sketch!!

    ReplyDelete