Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I didn't KNOW.........






This is for My Creative Sketches (2nd sketch). This is one of my fav lo's I've ever done, because of the content of the lo. Journaling reads, " I didn't KNOW I was white. That's what my 7yr old grandson said at the breakfast table the other day. He looked at his hand and pinched his skin. He seemed surprised and confused. They have friends of all colors and do not discriminate or judge. Consequently, he had NO clue! Wouldn't it be nice if the "WHOLE" world were this way!" I think that children are our blessing for a BETTER world! I used alot of black and white papers on this lo, with that touch of light blue. I distressed all the papers, used that AWESOME sketch supplied to us, crotched that flower, made the hearts, and truly enjoyed making this. I sure hope you like it! By the way......I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone (I won last challenge)and I tried to leave a comment on site, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Some comment boxes are stubborn for some reason. Congrats to Anja & Vicky too! Thanks again! Teresa*

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable little boy page. Love the photo!! Congrats on winning last months contest. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin this page so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute ....Love it... Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and I love the story behind it. The way you have raised your title off the page looks fab! Congratulations on last months win :)
    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great page...Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cool....what a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete