Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall, leaning toward Xmas!!!!





This is one of my fav images from hAnglar & sTanglar stamps! So this is for the Lovely hAnglar only challenge(round), and also for Creative Stamp Friends (Autumn Colors). This does have fall colors in it, but leans more towards Christmas!The red on the trees has the fall colors and so does the background papers. The image also has the round background, with my round curled flowers surrounding it!! I did a ton of cut work on this one.....the trees, and all those lovely branches were all hand cut! I distressed and layered all the papers, added some lace made of paper with my MS punch! Thanks so much for stopppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. WAUW!!!! Another AMAZING card! Everything is perfect!!! Lover the trees in that way! I wish i could follow a workshop by you...
    Thanks for you explanation on your background. I definitely will try this.

    Greatings,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation!
    I love it.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning i love that hanglar and the colours and all those gorgeous rolled flowers well love everything really stunning card !! thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwww stunning and breathtaking !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. You have put so much work into this and it shows! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Teresa :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow! This is stunning!
    I love the colours and the design. And there are so many beautiful details. Just wow!

    Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete