Friday, September 16, 2011

Tracy....







This is for Once Upon A Sketch, and I loved, loved, loved the sketch! Made my lo alot of fun to do! I used the new Basic Grey.....I love that new line! I added some of my hand made curled flowers, distressed and layered all the papers,did some cut work, added some lace, doily, and made the title letters! I had to re-do the pic, part of the challenge was to write on picture, so I did a journal block, and at bottom of pic, I also used computer to write on the picture itself! Thanks so much for takin'a peek! Teresa*

12 comments:

  1. love all of this, perfection plus !!!!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa - gosh what a fabulous take on the sketch. Love the texture, layers and fussy cut elements - totally delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei seu layout!
    Parabéns!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fantastic. Your choice of papers and your fussy cutting draw you straight into your pic and the title just pops. What a great page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is simply gorgeous! What a beautiful take on Nadia's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is stunning.. the florishes are amazing.. beautiful take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Thanks for reloading your page and including the journalling. I had seen your earlier page and was meaning to comment on it and tell you that you had left out the journalling but you beat me to it!

    Gorgeous work. LOVE your colours and all the details on the page. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so unique! I love it. Thanks for posting close ups so that I can enjoy it all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete