Monday, September 26, 2011

Blue and a "cute" new image!!!






This is for several challenges, If The Shoe Fits Scrap It(blue), Totally Paper Crafts(Thank You), Stampin' For The Week-end(what a cutie). I layered and distressed all the papers, I made the curled flowers, also made the crotched flower too, did a ton of cut wor, added a doily, some pearls, colored that cute little "Mo's digi" with ditress inks, and.........I made those little sandals...I saw them somewhere, and cannot remember where, sorry! Thanks for takin'a peek! Teresa*

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Teresa, I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love those little shoes you made! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete