Friday, September 9, 2011

My new Digi Stamp from Mo's!!!







This is one of my new digi stamps from Mo.....isn't he the coolest! So of course this is for the DP2 challenge(boy attitude). I used distress inks to color him, distressed and layered all the papers, and actually used papers that i wouldn't normally use, and I love how it turned out....gonna have to do that more often, just throw some together!!!! I added some of Prima's buttons, with hemp tied through them. I also made some pinwheels and added those to the front, since flowers just were not going to work for this little fella!! This is also for Emerald Fairie Garden(buttons), Creative Stamp Friends (men). Thanks so much for takin'a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used to color this image, subtle but very striking. The dp and embellishments are perfect. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful creation and great use of the button theme, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is wonderful! I love the subtle colors and all the different embellishments, especially the pinwheels! Glad you shares it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete