Sunday, September 18, 2011

Picture inspiration.....






There was a picture over at Magnolia Down Under to inspire us .....it had pink flowers and green scattered about in it......and I have been wanting to use my new stamp for Xmas......so this is what I came up with!! I know......pink trees.....but what the heck, my fav colors, and I think they are cool!!I also made it "Shabby Chic" for Simply Magnolia's challenge. I used my MS snowflake punches, I designed the card around the image, and I distressed all the papers! I colored images with distress inks,I stamped several images, then colored and cut out the trees to add more depth, added some gauze, and crotched the flower! Thanks for takin'a peek! Teresa*

11 comments:

  1. wow Teresa this is exquisite ... love your attention to detail and the colours are so soft and perfect .... beautiful art.. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is really só cute.Great colours 9withe the pink trees,haha,love it!)
    greets from holland

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Teresa this is gorgeous! Really lovely! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Teresa what a beautiful creation again!! I just love your colouring and details.
    Thanks agian for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Greetings Inge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a STUNNING card! I love the scene you created! This Tilda stamp is so cute. I love your trees, snowflakes and fancy fold. Thank you for joining us for this week challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Catz
    What a gorgeous card!! Love the shape of it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    What a lovely creation you made! Love the colours and kind of card!

    Greating,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh wow this is just so beautiful! Love the stamps you have used and the scenery looks amazing!
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the inspiration photo.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya
    I absolutely adore your card. It is truly STUNNING!!!
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Catz,

    Congratulations! You made the top 5 at MDUC too! Great job!

    Greatings,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word this is amazing just adore the images and the colours are just so perfect! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete