Monday, September 12, 2011

Sketch.......








This is for Magnolia Down Under- wonderful, wonderful sketch over there, I love it! I couldn't decide what to do for sure, had two stamps I wanted to use.......so I ended up using both! How you say.....I used the rainbow as background, then colored and cut out the trees on my winter night stamp and added them to this card! I am pretty tickled with the result........I think it's a "cute" fit!! I distressed the images very lightly, didn't want the colors too dark. I followed the sketch, but added just a twist to it....put the banner below and moved tag and strip of paper to other side! Was a really fun card to make......love making those bannner's, I even added one to the bottom inside of card! This is also for Crafty Cardmakers (summer memory) Hope you like it! Thanks so much for takin'a peek! Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on their sketch! Gorgeous flags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I've missed seeing your creations since I am not on the TT DT anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...simply gorgeous!! Love the way you craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Catz! This is just stunning!
    A gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous card! I love the layers you have made!
    Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely gorgeous!

    thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time hope to see you back again as soon as we get the challenges up and running again.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete