Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tags-Love~Life~Dream





These tags were so much fun to make! I used colors that I don't normally use too! I also used my Copics to color Tilda, and I haven't used them in quite sometime! I made the back of flowers out of some burlap, and colored the small flower inside with distress inks! I also embossed the patterned paper with "dots" using my Sizzix!This is for Totally Tilda(3 tags), and Magnolia Stamp Lovers(Dry Embossing). Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Trio of Tildas Teresa gorgeous colours & pretty embellies..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this wk..come back Sun. for a new chall.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh these are stunning! Love all the colors & fluffy flowers on eash! Great ribbons and punched center pieces on each! Thanks for sharing your Terrific Trio of Tildas with us this week at TT! Corry & the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are beauties, I love al the texture bits fab tags, thanks for joining us at Totally tilda for this challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love them,Soooo pretty hun, well done!...
    Thanks for joining our totally tilda challenge, & good luck xx

    ReplyDelete