Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer............jumping rope!!









Sorry there's so many pics, but I wanted you to see the "open" area to this card! I hung Tilda in the middle of opening with wire! I made both of the big flowers, the one at the bottom with button is made out of material! I also distressed all the papers, added some gauze, and punched out the fence with my MS punch! If you look at the picture where the card is folded up, it's really cool how the fence just drops down into card, and adds a really cool effect to the closed card! I used one of my older Tilda's, she's jumping rope, which screams summer to me!! This is my first post with the new challenge blog...."Official Magnolia Inspiration!"(summer is the theme), also for Just Magnolia(butterflies). Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek!(oh, my inspiration for this card came from another card maker, and for the life of me cannot remember her name...sorry!) Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. this is fantastic, so beautifully made, looks stunning. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating with your card at Tomic this week. Really nice card in beautiful colors with lovely decorations. Hug: Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, love all the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous summery creation. Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete