Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friends......






Wow....this was toooooo much fun! I made the little black polka dot flower out of material!! I saw a tutorial by Calre Buswell, and had to make some! Alot of fun they are!!!Thanks Clare!! I really layered all the papers, which there is a ton of! I distressed them also! I colored Tilda with my distress inks, and I used my punches to make all the smaller flowers!I also added some very soft cotton lace, and a couple matching buttons! This is for several challenges! Just Magnolia(anything goes-with lace), Magnolia Stamp Lovers(anything goes),Magnolia Mania(punches). Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek at Tilda! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! i love the black and pink together and your fabric flower!

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again on 6/19 for our button challenge.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous, love the Tilda and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors and card design all work so beautifully together! Thank you so much for joining us at MSL! :)

    ReplyDelete