Sunday, June 26, 2011

Purple and tons of flowers!





Wow, I don't normally use the color purple or lavender, but this paper that I won from Denise is just so gorgeous, of course I had to use it! I distressed all the layers of paper, added some punched leaves, did some fussy cutting, made the heart, added some lavender lace and ric-rac, and also did some paper piecing on Tilda's dress! I also added some bling(pearls), and topped it off with some pretty ribbon and flowers! This is for Paper Sundaes(all 4- purple, gems,wings, paper piecing), Deep Ocean Challenge(flowers everywhere!).Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' apeek! Teresa*

2 comments:

  1. just beautiful
    love what you have done with my paper
    just wow
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! WOnderful papers and flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete