Sunday, August 7, 2011

You + Me = Happy!!!





This is for the challenge #203 over at Color Combos Galore! The colors are so yummy.......dark teal, lighter teal(blue), a smokey grey, and kahki. Colors you would find at the beach or the water! So I used the picture of my two grandson's standing on the bridge at Packwood lake! Love that pic, and had a blast making this lo! Has everything but the kitchen sink on it!!!!!I think I used "12" different papers on this.....that's background papers, and the ones I used for cut outs@@ Did alot of cut work on this, made the pinwheel, added Prima flourish swirls with roses, butterflies, birds, fairies, triangle banner, lace, stemmed vine, ric-rac,string bow, title "banner", and last but not least.....a little rabbit! I distressed all the layers of papers, even distressed the picture. This is also for Paper Playtime(project with water).I sure hope you enjoy it!! Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really awesome Catz!!
    12 papers , well that's impressive and you certainly did a stellar job with all those embellishments. I LOVE your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You won over at Paper Playtime! Please head on over there to get Janis' email address to email her your mailing address. Thanks!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So many amazing details plus all the papers--Wow! You should frame this! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete