Saturday, August 20, 2011

Remembering These Special Moments with You.....






This is for The Color Room # 72. This is the second lo I have managed to do of my friend and companion of 17 years, High! She was nicknamed that beacause she sold "higher" then we wanted to pay! I had to make the tough decision to have her put down, and it was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Picture is of the two of us a few years ago at a show where she won everything! I miss her so. BTW.........I used my new Prima papers, did a ton of cut work, and the reason for all the clocks.....time ran out for us is what they represent. I think the colors in this new line of paper represent the color palete pretty well/ I sure hope you like it, thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek at High! Teresa*

No comments:

Post a Comment