Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blue Sugar Nellie and lace!






This is for several challenges! Paper Sundaes(banner, buttons, twine), Crafts and Me(lace), Flutterby Wednesday(butterfly), Sketchy Colors(blue). Was a fun little card to make! I have had this stamp from sugar Nellie, but first time I've used it, I think she's pretty cute! I used my new G45 papers, Wizard Of Oz......I love these papers! I did a little cut work, made the banner and pinwheels, and added two layers of lace! I distressed all the papers, added two pretty little butterflies, and some pretty little buttons to the banner!Hope you like it, and thanks for takin'a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Great card.
    Thank u for joining Sc's colorchallenge this week.
    Hugs, kaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous card! Love the distressing and the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, great mix of images and a fabby colour combo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete