Sunday, August 14, 2011

Song inspired- Beatles "Birthday!"







This is for Magnolia Down Under(inspired by a song), the song I chose was my favorite band The Beatles, the song "Birthday!" I even uploaded the song on my playlist, and if you click on song #5 over to the right side of blog, you will hear "Birthday!" I even added a small picture of the Beatles on the front of card! I made Tilda 3-D, using the technique I learned. I colored her with distress inks, distressed and did sewing on the papers, added some pearls, butterfly and some of my hand made curled flowers, which will be for the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers, and
Dream Valley Challenge(distressing-first time entering).! Hope you like it, and be sure to listen to the song, it's AWESOME! Thanks for stoppin' by! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is so cool!! Your are really good with the 3D effect!
    Thank you for the song, and for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the distressing and the fab flowers :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a pretty card! Love your colour theme and gorgeous flowers, and great job with your distressing too! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card love the colours and your rolled flowers are fab thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete