Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Pip" and Sketch!





This is one of my new "Pip" stamps from Sugar Nellie! Isn't she just the cutest! I accidently got some of the dark brown distress ink by her eye, and could not remove it, so I added a little more and did the same to other eye, now she looks like she has on eye shadow!! This is for Pink Ink Sketch, my first time joining in on the fun! Looked like a fun little sketch, and it sure was! I layered and distressed all the papers, added some older flowers from stash, did the journal circle with stamp and punch,did some sewing(real),and added some butterflies! Thanks so much for stoppin' by! Teresa*

1 comment:

  1. Teresa your card is so pretty!! I love the distressed edges and that image is adorable! Love the details and colors too!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete