Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Snowman card challenge!



I made this for the challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's! I used one of her stick snowmen, since the challenge is "Snowmen"! I used distress inks to color him! I also used Basic Grey's new Christmas line of papers, which included some snowman paper!! I also punched some leaves and added prima flowers, a small button to star on snowman, and some bling on the corner of background to snowman image! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love the coloring on the snowman's scarf. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the detail & embellishments ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous-got to love that Basic Grey!

    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete