Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I had so much fun doing this one..........except when I added the picture of Meankitty ( upper right corner of picture). I made this in memory of him, he used to be the one that got "dressed" up during the holidays! The poor ole' guy discovered this summer that he could catch tons of mice (which he brought home) in the pasture.......and we have been having trouble with coyotes, and unfortunately he became one of their victims. We miss him soooooooo much, it's just not been the same without him. So, Dorothy will be the dress up kid around here this year....and I'm not to sure she wants the job! I used Graphic 45 papers on this one. I layered them, then cut middle out making a scallopped edge, and added those cats to each scallop! I used my Cricut to make cats, and cob webs! Added some Prima flowers, distressed the papers, and added some ribbon! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek!! Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I just love your cards and this LO is.....wow!
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Love the cats all around. Thanks for sharing. Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete