Monday, September 27, 2010

Challenge Card for 7 Kids College Fund!!!




I just got my new Magnolia stamps from 7 kids, and decided to join in on their challenge! The theme was fall colors, my fav, so used these fall looking papers, and colored her dress in "bright" fall colors! I made an easel card, but with a little twist to it!! The front of card is a smidge bigger then the back, so when it folds up, it looks like a regular card, no way do you see that it's an easel!! But, it sits up as they normally do!! I used one of my fav laces around edges, added Prima flowers, distressed the papers, and added my MS punched fence for a little fun!Oh.......and I punched out a bunch of branches, and made them look like a hedge around the front of my fence!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at the 7 Kids Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fall scene with cute Tilda--love all the pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, I love all your detail work. can you tell me what you used to make this, I see certain items i have and items I can cut with my cricut. where did the stamp come from.

    denise
    mommiesmemorie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete