Wednesday, March 25, 2009

White Horse


This lo is for this week's song over at "Scrapping to The Music"....the song for this week is "White Horse!" Since I used to barrel race, pole bend, etc. on my horse, thought it was a perfect song for me to join in on the fun!! This picture was taken many, many years ago!! I'm on the left, on a dead run, passing the baton to one of my four team mates!! Those were the good ole' days!! I used graphic 45 papers, love the new lines! I also used the Zva line of Crystals and flowers on this. I really distressed the papers and layered the clocks cut out of one of the papers! thanks so much for takin' a peek!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Teresa!! The colors are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great lo... even though I never cared too much for riding those horses, I think those old pics of you guys competing are really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at you go!! Awesome photo Teresa!! I love the song and your use of the G-45!!

    ReplyDelete