Sunday, March 15, 2009

I KNOW TRUE LOVE...


This is probaly the most "vintage" lo I've done in a long time! I used Graphic 45 papers, they are so much fun! I also used the Zva crystals and brads on this! This lo is pretty special to me.....journaling reads, " I "DO" know true love.......I experienced it!! We all know love of many kinds, but the true and natural love of a child, is so absolutely precious, words cannot describe it! Last time the kids were here, when they got ready to say good-bye, I got my usual kiss and hug from Tyler, then they got into car. A couple seconds later, he came back, I opened the door, he rushed in and reached for another hug! And just when I didn't think he could squeeze any harder, he did......and he was weeping, he didn't say a thing, but I KNEW...I FELT the LOVE that sweet child had for ME!!!" It's moments like those that make scrapping a speacial joy for me! Now that moment is captured forever! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!

8 comments:

  1. Sittin here and gets tearful (is that a word?) It feels in the heart when I read the "story".... And your scrapwork is also very beutiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is so precious!!!!!!! Gorgeous work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and wonderful expression of love. Once again, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. get me a tissue! This layout is beautiful in so many ways. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reaching for a kleenex!! How very touching this is and so very beautiful to look at!!! I love your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful LO along with awesome journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too..I have tears in my eyes!! What a lovely story....I love how the paper corner is folded back to reveal the cluster of embellishments....and I am STILL lusting after Graphic45 papers even more now I have seen this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Teresa, this is so Beautiful! G-45 is so perfect for you and your journaling is so heartfelt!! Your work is always so amazing & inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete