Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Friends!


Got to meet up with some on-line friends from SB at the Scrap Convention in Portland this last friday, and of course we had to take pics!! What was really cool, was the gal that I had asked to take pictures for us, she too is an SB'er!! Small world!!! These gals are from bottom left, Victoria(vawm), me, my daughter(meankitty), and Debbie(paperjunkie)! Top left, Stefany(auntidel'dd), and Ardelle(auntidel!) We had such an awesome visit!! They are such nice gals! And so fun to meet the person whose work you have admired on-line!! We already talked about a get together crop!! That would be so much fun!! On this lo I used all my new Prima goodies I got at convention!! Love that new stitched line, I sometimes sew on my lo's, so this line does it for me!! So very pretty too, love the colors!! Also used the new line of flowers, they remind me of the beach!! Got a bunch of their colored butterflies too!! I distressed the edges of papers and pic, chalked the edges also! Used my exacto knife to cut the flowers on paper and lift them onto pic!! Thanks for stoppin' by!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets try this again!!! Okay...I love how you used this paper! I sat and looked at it for about an hour trying to figure out how to use it. You did fabulous!! Mind if I lift your idea!?! Another great LO Teresa!! :o)

    ReplyDelete