Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday....





I'm going to call this a "tag card".......because it looks like a tag, but opens up like a card with saying inside! Was fun to make, and I used my fav stamp which made it even more fun!! I layered and distressed all the papers, added handmade rolled roses, a charm, did some sewing, and used my fav color pink!!  This is for a few challenges........ Just Magnolia (pink), Magnolia Down Under (bingo-charms-free-sewing), Magnolia Mania (fav stamp). If you click on pics they will enlarge for closer look! Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning and enchanting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty love that shape thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete