Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vintage Photo (Monochrome)




This is for the challenge at "Make It Colourful" and "Crafts and ME"........Monochrome! Was quite a challenge to do, but oh so fun, particularly with that awesome cupid I just purchased over there!I even did the inside of card in Mono,added a picture of that at bottom of pics! I actually purchased a few digi's, but lost them yesterday when my computer crashed! Was able to go back to my account, but lost the daffodil digi that was oh so cute! Anyway, can't cry over spilled milk.......this was fun to make, and loved the challenge and that AWESOME cupid! Will be back to buy more, you should check them out, fun store! Thanks for stoppin' by and takin'a peek at my cupid!! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. wonderfully vintage, Teresa! you did a great job with the image, and your paper choices with all that distressing is just PERFECT for our challenge! thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Teresa. I just love what you have done with cupid and the colours are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful. hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete