Sunday, January 9, 2011

OMG.........got the new Sugar Nellie's!!!!





Wow.....I just kept checking the Sugar store, everyday, and last night, there they were.........and in DIGI form!!! Ya-hoooooooo, digi's are my fav, cuz they always come out perfect, you don't have to worry about not enough ink, not enough pressure, it's perfect, and so are these images! Had so much fun coloring her with my distress inks, what a delightful little girl! I used the sketch provided for the challenge, which also asked for some embossing, which the polka dot paper is embossed with polka dots..........oh yah!!! I used Graphic 45 papers on this one, I so love these colors, and thought they looked good with the colors she is done in!! Added a punched lace trim at bottom of design, added some bling, flowers, punched leaves, and also distressed the papers too! This is also my first challenge at Sugar Nellie! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek at my card! Teresa*

5 comments:

  1. you are right they are so great those new digi's! and your card is fab!Thanks for joining the sugar bowl chalenge.
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are really fantastic! Soooo cute ...

    Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Love the vintage look and the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete