Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sprinkler Fun!


Dorothy and Tyler playing in the sprinkler last week-end! They spent hours putting that wash cloth over sprinkler, then running from it!! Doesn't take much to amuse them!! I used the new line of paper from Basic Grey, and used lots of layers too! I also did a heavy distress on them. That gorgeous lace is from my friend, and it is an awesome lace! I also used some new Prima flowers, and punched out the leaves! Added some pearls sprinkled around to look like water drops! Thanks so much for stoppin' by my little spot and takin' a peek, I truly appreciate it! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Fab layering and design. Our challenge this week at StuckonuSketches.blogspot is any summer inpired LO .. would love to have you link to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fun they are having...it sure brings back memories of playing with sprinklers...shame it's not hot enough in the UK to do that!!
    Love the lace it looks like a Martha Stewart punch...the same fan shape....IYKWIM!!

    ReplyDelete