Thursday, August 12, 2010

Splash



Dorothy LOVES the pool! We had to build a little ramp for her so she could get in and out by herself! The touble is, she's hard to get out, would stay for hours if I'd let her!! I used some Prima papers on this one! Did alot of layers and really distressed the papers too! I also added some Prima flowers, did some sewing, and also added a layer of tooling, to add a little something more to lo! I just love this sequence of pictures, Dorothy on ramp, jumping in, swimming around, and swimming towards me! She's so darn cute out in that big ole' pool.....but she truly loves it!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek at my art, I truly appreciate it! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Teresa, I love this!
    How are you?
    Think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow what a great layout, lovely colours and beautiful details.
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I really love your art! And I have a question to you but can´t find any e-mail adress. I would be glad if you can send me an e-mail?
    milo@mlilja.net

    Best greetings Milo
    http://fruarnalilja.se

    ReplyDelete