Thursday, April 1, 2010

High


This is a picture of my little mare, haven't done a lo of her in a very long time, and ran across this picture, and decided to do one!! Used a ton of the new Prima flowers, and some of their new paper too! Love that new line, has a vintage feel to it which I love!! Really distressed the papers, even made a hole by picture!! I made the title letters and did some cut work! Added some lace around picture too!! Thanks you so much for stoppin' by my place, really appreciate it so very much!! Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Love your mare - she's beautiful! Your layout is terrific! Love all the flowers and distressing! Even the hole looks great on your layout (I'm not brave enough to do it though LOL)!!! Beautiful color combination too - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papers too!! Love all of the distressing and tearing it's perfect for these vintage feeling papers!!

    ps: She is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete