Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine....Candy Hearts......





This is for The Shabby Tea Room (Candy Hearts & Pink), The Pink Elephant (pink). This was inspired by ENCZOWO.....her work is amazing, and I like the 3-D effect she gives her leaves, so I thought I'd give it it a try! Was fun to do, but alot of cut work envolved! I distressed all the papers, all those little leaves too! There are hearts on the inside of my card!!! I added a bunch of liquid pearls too! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I love the soft colors against the pop of color in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vision of LUSCIOUSNESS! Such a phenomenal Valentine creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are perfect!! Great job! Love you creations each and every one!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done and oh so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That spray of flowers is stunning. Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete