Sunday, February 5, 2012

LOVE U.....





Thia is for Once Upon A Sketch, The challenge was love for a male........I decided to do this one of my youngest grandson.......we have such an awesome bond, he is so close to me, it's amazing to me! We are so much alike too, he even loves to go to the scrapbook stores and the scrap conventions with me too! We love the outdoors, going on walks is a fav! I have a hidden journal tag under the long strip of paper! I layered and distressed all the papers using the sketch provided. I did some cut work, and I also added lots of tiny embellie's......butterflies, birds, tags. etc. I added a piece of Dusty Attic fence, and a bow. Hope you like it, and thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

11 comments:

  1. Your fussy cutting is fabulous!! Thx for stopping by my blog :)~ love your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! What a beautiful work. Love all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout...all that fussy cutting just amazing Ι love the B&W striped bow fab touch!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!! Just lovely, thanks for joining us at OUAS, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Goodness! Absolutely gorgeous layout!!!! Perfect work and the fussy cutting is fabulous! Love every single detail! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing page!!!
    Thank you for joining us at OUAS!
    Good luck!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing page!!!!!!!!!!!i love it!!so romantic!thank you so much for joining us at get creative/ouas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details in this layout!!! Lovely paper choice!!! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout caught my eye at OUAS, so I just had to stop by and say how I'm in awe of your work. Beautiful layout. Hope you don't mind I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an awesome page! Love this layout! I'm a new follower too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, was totally blown away by this beautiful layout, so much beautiful detail, gorgeous e,mbellishments and techniques. Thank you for sharing your story with us and your gorgeous art. thank you for playing along with us at OUAS and good lck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete