Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pink-Orange-white.....




This is for Magnolia Down Under (pink-orange-white). I almost didn't attempt this challenge.....wasn't sure if I could combine those two colors!! But after going through tons of "bright" colors, I shifted gears and said.........wait I have alot of those two colors(pink-orange) in soft muted colors.......go with those! so that's what i did! I layered and distressed all the papers, did some cut work, added a hand made crotched white flower, and colored one of my fav Tilda's with distress inks. Thanks for stoppin' by an takin' apeek! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. Goodness this is just beautiful just loving the papers and detail just so perfect with this lovely Tilda! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp........totally speechless!!!!! This takes my breath away....soooooooo gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this and how the soft colors add that vintage touch. Not to mention all the wonderful details you put in here.

    Thanks for joining our pink, orange and white challenge at Magnolia Down Under!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is stunning! gorgeous shabby details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete