Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Merry Christmas







I know........Christmas is over, but I was so inspired by Kszp's card, that I just had to make a tree card! This is perfect for the challenge at City Crafter's challenge (194 - artsy tree), Viva La Vista ( Christmas - New Years ....I think?) . I made the die cut trees, then colored them with my distress inks. I layered them, lifting each layer higher then the last one! I added the soft pretty balls, to emulate snow balls! I also had layered and distressed my background papers, and the white paper is also embossed with circles, snow look! I hope you can see the depth of the trees by the side view, you can click on pics and they will enlarge for closer view! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin a peek! Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. Amazing Card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the demention and layering!!Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with great texture, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Настоящий лес)))) Такая красивая открытка, словно картина))))))) Спасибо от VIVA LA VISTA)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Масстеркая работа с вырубкой!! Спасибо, что творите с блогом Viva la Vista!)

    ReplyDelete