Monday, October 15, 2012

Shaker Tilda......







This is for a couple of challenges! Magnolia Down Under (shaker card), and Deep Ocean challenge (anything goes). I had so much fun making this!  I love the xmas paper I used, and making the shaker part is so much fun! Sorry if there's a slight glare on the pics, acetate shows a little in some of them....and I also noticed a dark long hair on front of acetate after I took all the pics and loaded them.....didn't want to load more, so just left it!! I colored and cut the trees out of the cabin scene stamp ( I also made the big tree 3-D), I punched a ton of circles for the "snow" in the shaker! I added some lace and a die cut too! If you click on pics they enlarge for closer veiw!! Thanks so much for stoppin by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Another incredible work of art....love, love this gorgeous creation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Catz!! You make the most wonderful cards!! And I love this one too:) So great with the trees around the shaker box.
    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the colors,the details, your coloring, .....
    Love it all!
    Good luck!
    Lovely regards
    Magda

    ReplyDelete