Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wreath of Rolled Roses for Xmas......




I started "rolling" the roses for this wreath a couple weeks ago.....my plan was to make a "full" sized wreath, but it was taking way too long! Then when I looked to see what the new challenge was at Magnolia Down Under, and I saw Debbie's gorgeous wreath.....I changed my mind and decided to make just a small one!!(By the way......instead of using my patterned papers for roses, I used one of my scrapbook magazines...I like how the roses turned out even with the thin paper out of mag!!) I had just enough roses too! So here's my decoration for the challenge! This is also for The City Crafter Challenge(home for the holidays). It's small enough to even hang on tree if you wanted to!! Thanks for the help finishing this rose wreath Debbie!! Thanks for takin'a peek1 Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Catz its so gorgeous.. LOVE IT its STUNNING!!
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am in LOVE with this wreath. The colours are stunning. THanks for joining us this week at MDUC hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Catz, your wreath looks amazing! Gosh so much work involved here with all those flowers :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Christmas Decoration Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful ... I adore handmade wreaths and this is amazing ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this project.. It is beautiful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just GORGEOUS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete