Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Spring Birthday!!





This card represents a spring birthday!! I used some bright colors of greens and yellows to help define spring! I colored Tilda with distress inks, also the butterflies too! I added a little fence with my MS punch, a little pearl flourish with lace on it, lace around image, some very pretty flowers, and finally a bright black and white gigham bow to top it off! I am really tickled with the result.....hope you like it too! For Just Magnolia(Happy birthday),
Dutch Magnolia lovers(spring),and Paper Sundaes (texture), and Totally Papercrafts challenge(spring). Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

11 comments:

  1. Teresa this is lovely! I love everything aboutit! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo9w this is gorgeous...great colour combo and the flowers are awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa , very beautiful card !! I like it very much. Thanks for joining us at DML. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers....
    What a beautiful creation!!!! I love it!
    Thanks for entering our DML Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card you made! Love the layout and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercraft Challenge this week. Hope you will be back next week! Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I absolutely love your card, beautiful! Thanks for joining our Dutch Magnolia Spring challenge. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, I love your flowers everywhere. It feels like spring! Thanks for joining our DML challenge this time. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teresa, you won our challenge at Dutch Magnolia Lovers, please contact me (within 3 days)how to claim your prize. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete