Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pink - Hearts.......






This is for these challenges- Paper Sundaes Challenge (pink, flowers, distressing, lace), If The Shoe Fits Scrap It(hearts, lace, glitter), Crafty Card Makers- Hearts,(1st time entering)The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs (Hearts),
Bee Crafty (Hearts), Cray 4 Challenges (C4C74 -hearts),
2 Sister's Challenge (hearts) ! My first time entering some of these these chalenges, they looked like so much fun...had to!! I love pink(my fav color),so that was oh so fun, then I added the cut out flowers,that awesome digi image from Sugar Nellie, some lace, I love to distress my papers, added a couple of hearts, and those two little flowers in upper corners are my glitter! Was a fun little card to make! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

6 comments:

  1. fabulous card and well done on adding all four toppings. Thanks for joining us ta Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ME OH MY! this card is fabulous! I love the flowers and leaves, and that image is amazing! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you have done an amazing job with this. I love how soft and muted the colours are but there is so much detail. Can I ask what you used to distress the edges of your paper? I cannot get a good ragged look like that and I have 2 different tools, I end up using scissors most of the time but they don't come out like that.

    Thank you very much for entering our Hearts challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the prize draw

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is so cute and beautiful. I would not want to give it away. I am anew follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give away. lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my. That's just fabulous. Love it. Thank you for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catz - this is beautiful! I love the flowers and the colouring! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete