Sunday, October 3, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Challenge & Pollycraft!


I love making hand made flowers, and the sketch for this week over at the Mouse....well it afforded me the opportunity to not only use my "music" stamps that I bought there, but to make some handmade flowers too!! Was a ton of fun to make, and I really like the Christmas feel to this card with the stamped background papers!! I distressed the papers also, and they are last years Christmas line from BG! I am also entering this is the "Anything Goes" at Pollycraft....and handmade flowers at "My Creative Scrapbook!" Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa

8 comments:

  1. очень симпатично!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this - the wonderful music stamping and great flowers! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Your flowers are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love all those blossoms! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the flowers you created! So glad you joined us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love those flowers. thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete