Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dream-Come True!


This has a picture of myself and my Terrier when I was little! I always wanted to get another "Toto" and now I have her!! Dorothy is just wonderful! She makes me smile everyday! I used a ton of Prima's on this! Made the title letters, and some of the butterflies too! Also, I used a Digi stamp for the little boy and girl that I got off "Mo's" site!!! And thank you "Mag".......I was strolling through your blog, and found Mo's ad there!! Thank you, love that site so much!! Also, thank everyone for stopping by and taking a peek at "Dorothy!"

5 comments:

  1. Love this lo - so beautiful! The gate & the flowers are great! The butterflies are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love prima's flowers and those cute digi stamps are so doggone cute!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Teresa, this is adorable! I always love your Dorothy LOs and this is no exception!Your titles are always the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation !!! The add of these 2 cute stamps is a big great idea !!!
    Love your style !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great and beautiful pieces, love your work of art. Thank's for sweet comments ind my blog.
    hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete