Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card & Envelope made for my Guest Design spot @ G45!


I made this for an altered object for my guest design spot at Graphic 45 last month!! Made a bunch of lo's and altered items that I will load periodically and share with you!! Was fun using all their new lines.......love that vintage style that Graphic 45 offers!! I made the bows and swirls out of the G45 paper, and added some Snow Tex to make it feel even more like Christmas!! Thanks for stoppin by and taking a look!!

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! You should sell this to Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw!!! Love that paper...end what you have made of it..Really like that snow om your card..

    greets from Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh these are really stunning Teresa, your bows are truly inspirational and original can't wait to see what you share with us next!!

    ReplyDelete