Saturday, August 1, 2009

Celebrate Family


Found this old "wrinkled" picture of myself and my niece! I'm the one behind her, giving the hug! I used Webster's Pages on this one! I did my scalloped edge background, and I cut a circle in the main paper, curled it down and added a hindge to hold it. I also added some pages out of an old book for the background to circle!I added lace and a Cherry Blossom branch from Prima, and mixed that in with the paper cherry blossoms!! Was a fun lo to do!! Those Webster's Pages really lend themselves to a vintage style lo! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. wooow wooow so beautiful layout with so lovely details and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love those Webster's papers! Love the all the sewing, too! Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout !
    So much to see love all the details and the vintage look.
    The photo is sooooo swéét !!

    ReplyDelete