Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stand By Your Man....


I did this lo for the site "Scrapping To the Music", where every week they come up with a new song, and you do a lo to go with it!! It's so much fun!! This week is the Blues Brothers, "Stand By Your Man" and I did the verse of "Stand by your man, and tell the world you love him"! It was fun and very challenging!! I used some world map paper for the "world" circle behind pic! Then I made my hearts to go Around world, ran some music ribbon through my hearts, added some cherubs, a piece of music paper tied with the music ribbon, and lastly, had a heart coming out of torn paper to indicate "bursting" with love!! Really makes you put your thinken' cap on!! Was alot of fun!! And I never put one flower on this either, and I think it looks romantic!! Who knew!! Thanks for stoppin' by!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the hearts. They are so cool! AND how creative to use the world paper. Simply Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work. And the hearts you have used here....they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING!!!! Love the hearts and all the layering ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bursting with love!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! Just beautiful all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW, WOW. I love the cherubs, the ribbon, heck I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Love the hearts & your wonderful details@! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete