Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Boy


This was made with more of the Zva products! They are pretty awesome, love those brads and flourishes!! All the flowers, flourishes, brads, baby boy, and adhesive dots are the Zva line! I once again used my scalloped scissors and hole punch for this lo. I also stitched with my sewing machine around edge of lo. I hand made the hearts and big paper flower. My journaling strips are raised to make a wave effect, and as always, I inked all edges for the antique feel. One thing I forgot; I also added a piece of ribbon, and tucked it along edge of brown paper on bottom!
You have to look close to see it!! Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! It is SO great you & your sis have blogs now! You both need to seriously publish a book and then come out with your own line, I swear! Then you need to hire me please! Take care! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete