Saturday, April 26, 2014

Polka Dots & more..







I had alot of fun doing this card, used some of my fav colors for it! I layered and distressed everything, added lots of handmade flowers, die cut leaves, lace, buttons, and butterflies! I made the wood frame out of wood look paper, with cardboard backing, so I could lift it off card quite a ways! There's also a little string added! The more I look at it........this might be one of my fav cards I've made,!!!!!This is for a few challenges! Shabby Chic (using sketch shown above), and Sovushka Slavia (spun lace). Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*



8 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!! such a wonderful keep sake
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So wonderful card... and your blog... amazing... i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Thanks from Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible project, Teresa! Seems so complicated in its beauty! It's not a card that could be created for a couple of hours. A real scrap-treasure!
    And thank you for a kind comment at my blog, I appreciate it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красиво! Спасибо от блога Шебби шик!

    ReplyDelete