Thursday, November 14, 2013

Winter Joy........

                                                   Yuri's card......
 
 


 

 
This is for a couple challenges! Scraplifting ( using Yuri's awesome card) and
Live & Love Inspiration Challenge (using collage picture-I had to re-load it was not registering to this card, but is now!!), Deep Ocean Challenge (winter).. I layered and distressed all papers, made the rolled roses, added die cut leaves, gauze, pearls, twine, and some gorgeous ribbon! Click on pics for close up view!!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. Great! thank you for playing with us, Scrap Lifting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивая работа. Спасибо от Scrap Lifting

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOZERS your work is incredible!!! Love those red accents!! Thanks so much for joining our Christmas inspiration challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    PS - If you get a chance I'd love to have you come to my blog and add your link for my blog candy. There are no rules! :)
    November Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catz,
    Hope you've been well. The store doesn't allow for bloghopping very often, but as X-mas is my favourite season of the year, I've taken the time to check out the challenge entries for LLC:s Nov challenge, and I'm blown away by this card! Great take on the Inspiration Collage; it doesn't get any more shabby than this! I love the image, your colour choice and your embellishments. Fantastic design! Thanks so much for joining us at LLC for our Christmas challenge. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete