Monday, February 25, 2013

Our Family Adventure...

This is for the last challenge of Febuary at Skissedilla I used the sketch #199, just tweeked it a little! Also for Another Freaking Scrappy challenge (passion- my family is my passion). I slipped the title up above in the banner, and the journal looking background paper is on the back of pictures instead of off to the right of pitures! I layered and distressed all papers, made my brick background, splattered paint about, made the embellie to right of picture, put rope around picture, made all the stars, and added some banner to upper left of lo! Click on pics they will enlarge for better view! Hope you like it, and thanks so much for takin' a peek! Teresa*

6 comments:

  1. Woooowwww i love this page!!! Beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the brickwall!! Wow! All that cutouts! Love the details and also the soft colors

    Thank you for playing along at skissedilla

    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa - this is an exquisite layout!! Loving the layering, and the texture of this gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - I really hope to see you here often!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa - this is an exquisite piece of work. Loving the layering and the texture it created. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - I hope to see lots more of your work here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..it's perfect and magic
    I love it so much!
    tks for playing with us at AFSC
    xx
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all distress here.
    This is sooo AMAZING!!!!
    Love it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete