Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just Because




This is for a few challenges....Just Magnolia (handmade flowers), Magnolia Down Under (sketch), Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia (flowers), Mid-week Magnolia's (2 dies or punches). Imade the rolled roses and the lace big flower, I layered and distressed all the papers, using the sketch from Magnolia Down Under. I used 2 different punches and 1 die cut! Added a few pearls and some gauze, hope you like it! thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a peek!! Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful....such a lovely Tilda surrounded by so many luscious details....WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, first up I am completely in love with your blogger bg - just sensational! And your card is so very, very beautiful. The colours you used are dreamy and your shading is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your work - am a HUGE fan! This is gorgeous!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I love all of the detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love your card it's so shabby and chic - I love your rolled flowers and papers:-) Thanks so much for playing along at our Sketch challenge at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Oh, wow! Such an amazing creation you're showcasing today :) Love the beautifully inked Tilda and those lush looking papers:) And many layer is something I love, so stunning :)
    A great take on Kathrins lush sketch!

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
    Welcome back! ❤
    Love Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Catz!!!! This is so beautiful, love that sweet Tilda, your design and those pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete