Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chicks...





This is for Creative Scrappers and ScrapFriends (flipped the sketch) using the sketch provided! Turns out both sketches are very similiar, particularly when I flipped the sketch at ScrapFriends! And these are pictures of my baby chicks, and one that is 2 months old!! They are just fun to watch! They come when I call them, and I have even named a couple!! I layered and distressed all the papers, did some cut work, added some pearls too! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

6 comments:

  1. Wow! LOVE the texture you've got going & the autumnal colours so suit the photo...the little check bow is a great finishing touch! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page! like the effect the butterflies create!! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFriends!
    Hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fabulous!! I just love how you've interpreted the sketch with all those butterflies. So very awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh super sweet, love all the butterflies, and how you have used them up the one side like that, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page!! Love how you used the butterflies on the side. Brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so very beautiful. Loving those fluttery butterflies--so creative how you've used them. I'd love for you to come play with us at my color challenge, CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration -- http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete